Observation Hive for 2 National Standard Deep Frames.
Everything is fully assembled and complete.
All external woodwork is knot free treated timber.
- This is glazed with tough polycarbonate, secured with catches and easily removed.
- Shuttered on both sides, both shutters are hinged and secured with catches.
- There is space between the shutters and windows for additional insulation when required.
- Removable built in top feeder
- Metal clad gabled roof secured with toggle catches.
- Entrance hinged closure
If you have ever wanted to observe what happens during the queen rearing and swarming process then this is a must have but there is so much more that can be learned from observation.
This is designed so it can be used outdoors. An observation colony can require frequent management to maintain the population. This is much more easily done outside.
Packing & delivery charges for most U.K. postcodes will be £4.00 + VAT for small (less than 400mm x 50mm) post box packets or £8.00 + VAT for parcels or free for orders over £90.00. Delivery usually 3-5 working days, assembled bee hives might take a day or two longer. See Terms & Conditions of Sale & Delivery for full details.
Prices include applicable VAT at 20%.
Quantity Discount - 10% off for 6 or more of an item applied in checkout.