Garden Bird Nest Box, Marsh, Coal & Blue Tits
This nest box is specifically designed to attract Marsh, Coal & Blue Tits with a small 26mm front entrance hole.
This nest box has been carefully designed with the birds in mind.
- Optimum floor area for maximum clutch size.
- Fitted with an internal ledge just below the entrance - important to help the fledging chicks safely leave the nest.
- Removable floor for end of season cleaning - the 2 large screw vine eyes are easily unscrewed to remove the floor and can also be used to secure the box with string to a tree or post if required.
- 19mm thick insulating solid untreated timber construction throughout.
- Approx. 12 x 7 x 8 inches, 30 x 16 x 20 cm
- Fully assembled and complete with large screw vine eye for securing to a tree, post or fence.
- A natural weather proofing of Linseed Oil & Beeswax is recommended to keep nest boxes dry.
This is the perfect addition to any bird lovers garden - a must have for anyone wanting to help provide habitat.
Packing & delivery charges for most U.K. postcodes will be £4.00 + VAT for small (less than 400mm x 50mm) letter box packets or £8.00 + VAT for parcels or free for orders over £90.00 to inner zone UK postcodes. Delivery usually 3-5 working days. Allow longer for assembled bee hives, painted bee hives and orders in peak season. See Terms & Conditions of Sale & Delivery for full details.
Prices include applicable VAT at 20%.
Quantity Discount - 10% off for 6 or more of an item applied in checkout.