Garden Bird Nest Box, Marsh, Coal & Blue Tits
This nest box is specifically designed to attract Marsh, Coal & Blue Tits with a small 26mm front entrance hole.
This nest box has been carefully designed with the birds in mind.
- Optimum floor area for maximum clutch size.
- Fitted with an internal ledge just below the entrance - important to help the fledging chicks safely leave the nest.
- Removable floor for end of season cleaning - the 2 large screw vine eyes are easily unscrewed to remove the floor and can also be used to secure the box with string to a tree or post if required.
- 19mm thick insulating solid untreated timber construction throughout.
- Approx. 12 x 7 x 8 inches, 30 x 16 x 20 cm
- Fully assembled and complete with large screw vine eye for securing to a tree, post or fence.
- A natural weather proofing of Linseed Oil & Beeswax is recommended to keep nest boxes dry.
This is the perfect addition to any bird lovers garden - a must have for anyone wanting to help provide habitat.
Availability: In stock now