Garden Bird Nest Box, Gabled Roof, Robins and Pied Wagtails
Specifically designed to attract Robins and Pied Wagtails with an open front entrance.
These species will often prefer an open fronted nest box instead of an entrance hole so they can fly straight into the nest cavity to avoid attracting the attention of predators.
This nest box has been carefully designed with the birds in mind.
- Optimum floor area for maximum clutch size.
- Removable floor for end of season cleaning - the 2 large screw vine eyes are easily unscrewed to remove the floor and can also be used to secure the box with string to a tree or post if required.
- 19mm thick insulating solid untreated timber construction throughout.
- Approx. 12 x 7 x 8 inches, 30 x 16 x 20 cm
- Fully assembled and complete with large screw vine eye for securing to a tree, post or fence.
- A natural weather proofing of Linseed Oil & Beeswax is recommended to keep nest boxes dry.
This is the perfect addition to any bird lovers garden - a must have for anyone wanting to help provide habitat.
Availability: In stock now