British National Bee Hive with Standard Deep Brood Box and 2 Standard Shallow Boxes, assembled.
Choose from the options to customise your bee hive.
Includes from the top down:
- Roof, vented and metal clad - choice of Roof.
- Crownboard with feeding and clearing holes.
- 2 Standard Shallow Super Boxes.
- Standard Deep Brood Box or Extra Deep (14x12 Jumbo) Brood Box.
- Varroa Mesh Floor including 3 way entrance block and sliding inspection tray.
- Choice of roof
- Choice of feeder can be added - 4 pint rapid feeder with Extra Shallow Box to house it or Ashforth Top Feeder.
- Contents can be added to fill the 3 boxes which includes:
- 22 Shallow and 11 Deep assembled Hoffman Frames fitted with Beeswax Foundation sheets
- 2 Shallow and 1 Deep Dummy Boards.
- A Queen Excluder can be added.
- A Hive Stand can be added.
- This can be supplied treated with two coats of Wood Stain & Protector - see example image.
All woodwork is knot free untreated 19mm solid timber - weather proofing wood treatment is recommended to keep hives dry
Packing & delivery charges for most U.K. postcodes will be £4.00 + VAT for small (less than 400mm x 50mm) letter box packets or £8.00 + VAT for parcels or free for orders over £90.00 to inner zone UK postcodes. Delivery usually 3-5 working days. Allow longer for assembled bee hives, painted bee hives and orders in peak season. See Terms & Conditions of Sale & Delivery for full details.
Prices include applicable VAT at 20%.
Quantity Discount - 10% off for 6 or more of an item applied in checkout.