British National Bee Hive with Standard Deep Brood Box and 2 Standard Shallow Boxes - D.I.Y.
Instructions and fixings are available but not included.
Roof, crownboard and floor are supplied already assembled to make things easier.
All woodwork is knot free untreated 19mm solid timber.
Includes from the top down:
- Roof, 4 inches deep, vented and metal clad
- Crownboard with feeding and clearing holes
- 2 Standard Shallow Boxes.
- Standard Deep Box.
- Varroa Mesh Floor including entrance block and sliding inspection tray.
- There is a choice of roof.
- Contents can be added to fill the 3 boxes which includes:
- 22 Shallow and 11 Deep Hoffman Frames
- 22 Shallow and 11 Deep Beeswax Foundation sheets
- 2 Shallow and 1 Deep Dummy Boards
- 450 Frame pins
- A Queen Excluder can be added.
- A choice of Hive Stand can be added.
- Nails and glue for the hive can be added which includes:
- 50mm Nails x 60
- 40mm Nails x 60
- 100ml Wood Glue
Packing & delivery charges for most U.K. postcodes will be £4.00 + VAT for small (less than 400mm x 50mm) letter box packets or £8.00 + VAT for parcels or free for orders over £90.00 to inner zone UK postcodes. Delivery usually 3-5 working days. Allow longer for assembled bee hives, painted bee hives and orders in peak season. See Terms & Conditions of Sale & Delivery for full details.
Prices include applicable VAT at 20%.
Quantity Discount - 10% off for 6 or more of an item applied in checkout.