This really is an invaluable and versatile piece of equipment, a must have for every beekeeper.
It will get used more often than a honey extractor for many different jobs throughout the year.
- Gently separate and extract honey from wild honeycomb and cappings.
- Gently liquefy set honey in containers as large as a 30lb bucket ready for bottling.
- Clarify bottled honey to delay granulation in the jar.
- Safely extract and purify beeswax from cappings or old comb.
- Pasteurise home bottled fruit, juice and vegetables.
- Use as a brew kettle for making mead or beer.
- It can also be used for many other cooking methods.
The 28 litre capacity, 35cm diameter tank is acid proof enamelled and fitted with a drainage tap. A separate grill insert is also included to maintain water circulation around containers. The 1800W heating element is concealed in the base so there is no contact between the element and the contents of the tank. The temperature can be accurately controlled between 30°C - 100°C on the thermostat dial.
Read our Beekeeping Tips & Information article linked below.
Availability: In stock now