Prices include applicable VAT at 20%.
Quantity Discount - 10% off for 6 or more of an item applied in checkout.
Packing & delivery charges for most U.K. postcodes will be £4.00 + VAT for small (less than 400mm x 50mm) post box packets or £8.00 + VAT for parcels or free for orders over £90.00. Delivery usually 3-5 working days. See Terms & Conditions of Sale & Delivery for full details.
When choosing a size remember that bee suits need to be big enough to go over other clothes, bee suits that are too small are a problem, bee suits that are too big are not.
Beginners note that the lancets of a honey bee sting have evolved to penetrate the skin of a bear so a single layer of fabric is not sting proof!
Our beekeeping suits and jackets are designed with a generous fit as work wear overalls to be worn over other clothes.
When providing bee suits to students, assuming average build, we use height just as a guide, for example:
- Up to 5 feet 8 inches for a Small
- Up to 5 feet 10 inches for a Medium
- Up to 6 feet for a Large
- Up to 6 feet 4 inches for an Extra Large
- Up to 6 feet 8 inches for a XX Large
The above examples can only be intended as a guide - the actual measurement of garment in inches:
- Small - Waist 40 - Chest 48 - Inside Leg 32 - Crotch to Shoulder 34 - Arm Length 24
- Medium - Waist 42 - Chest 50 - Inside Leg 33 - Crotch to Shoulder 35 - Arm Length 24.5
- Large - Waist 44 - Chest 52 - Inside Leg 34 - Crotch to Shoulder 36 - Arm Length 25
- Extra Large - Waist 46 - Chest 54 - Inside Leg 35 - Crotch to Shoulder 37 - Arm Length 25.5
- XX Large - Waist 48 - Chest 56 - Inside Leg 36 - Crotch to Shoulder 38 - Arm Length 26