This kit includes everything you need to start.
- Fully assembled Cornish Top Bar Bee Hive including all top bars and bolt on legs.
- Varroa mesh floor and inspection tray
- Vented, metal clad gabled roof
- Moveable division/dummy board with feeding access hole
- Filled with our especially designed top bars - grooved for ventilation and for the addition of wax starter strips or comb guides (available but not included).
- Smooth moulded entrances at both ends
- Bolt on Legs - nuts and bolts included
- White Beekeepers Vest and Hooded Zipped Veil - one size fits all
- Beekeeping Hat and Hooped Veil - one size fits all
- Leather Beekeepers Gloves
- Bee Hive Smoker
- Hive Tool
- Bee Brush
- 4 Pint Feeder and Feeder Shelf
- An observation window with removable shutter can be added to this hive.
- Choose your glove size.
We recommend the book Guide to Bees & Honey for beginners and the book Care of Bees in Warré & Top Bar Hives as a second book for this hive in particular
All woodwork is knot free untreated 19mm timber. A weather proofing is recommended to keep hives dry.
Prices include applicable VAT at 20%.
Quantity Discount - 10% off for 6 or more of an item applied in checkout.
Packing & delivery charges for most U.K. postcodes will be £4.00 + VAT for small (less than 400mm x 50mm) post box packets or £8.00 + VAT for parcels or free for orders over £90.00. Delivery usually 3-5 working days, assembled bee hives might take a day or two longer. See Terms & Conditions of Sale & Delivery for full details.