This kit includes everything you need to start.
- Fully assembled Cornish Top Bar Bee Hive including all top bars and bolt on legs.
- Varroa mesh floor and inspection tray
- Vented, metal clad gabled roof
- Moveable division/dummy board with feeding access hole
- Filled with our especially designed top bars - grooved for ventilation and for the addition of wax starter strips or comb guides (available but not included).
- Smooth moulded entrances at both ends
- Bolt on Legs - nuts and bolts included
- White Beekeepers Vest and Hooded Zipped Veil - one size fits all
- Beekeeping Hat and Hooped Veil - one size fits all
- Leather Beekeepers Gloves
- Bee Hive Smoker
- Hessian Smoker Fuel
- Hive Tool
- Bee Brush
- 4 Pint Feeder and Feeder Shelf
- Queen Bee Cage
- An observation window with removable shutter can be added to this hive.
- We recommend the book Guide to Bees & Honey for beginners and the book Care of Bees in Warré & Top Bar Hives as a second book for this hive in particular
All woodwork is knot free untreated 19mm timber. A weather proofing is recommended to keep hives dry.
Availability: In stock now
Add Second Book: