All you need to start uncapping your own honey.
- Stainless steel uncapping trays.
- One tray supports the frame whilst it is uncapped, the tray holds the cappings and is perforated so any honey drains into the plastic tray beneath.
- The other tray has racks so uncapped frames can be stacked before putting into an extractor.
- Set of two uncapping rollers, 11.5 cm and 6.5 cm wide. The roller diameters are 5cm with 1cm spikes
- Uncapping Knife 44cm total length, 28cm blade length. A cranked handle and bevelled knife edge and tip makes this design easy to use.
- Uncapping Fork
Availability: In stock now